Pre & Post Event Tours
You are planning to fly all the way to Vietnam to attend the 2020 Accor Vietnam World Masters Golf Championship? Why not extend your stay with a few days of golf, shopping and relaxation in either Danang or Cam Ranh?
The Accor Vietnam World Masters Team has prepared several stay & play packages. These packages are all inclusive and all you need to do is select one of these optional post tours during registration.
Couples Retreat 4 Days / 3 Nights
Relax, unwind amidst the azure-blue waters of the East Sea and the emerald green forests of the Truong Son mountain range at Laguna Lăng Cô. From here, you and your partner you can explore three amazing UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Hoi An Ancient Town, The Imperial Citadel of Hue and My Son Sanctuary. Get active a round of golf at the Sir Nick Faldo-designed 18-hole Laguna Lăng Cô championship course, or get pampered at the award-winning Angsana Spa. Whatever your pleasure, you’ll find it here.
- Price per golfer, twin sharing: 449 USD
- Price per non golfer, twin sharing: 349 USD
- 3 nights accommodation at Garden Balcony Grand Room
- 1 round of golf inclusive green fee, caddie fee and shared golf cart
- 1 dinner (03 course set menu) for two person at Golf Café Restaurant OR 1 time 60 mins body massage for two persons
- Daily Breakfast
- Airport transportation by resort schedule shuttle bus
Hanoi Golf Explorer 5 Days / 4 Nights
Hanoi is renowned for centuries-old architecture and a rich culture with Southeast Asian, Chinese and French influences. With a vibrant nightlife, delectable cuisine and multi-cultural community Hanoi is a top pick destination for travellers to South East Asia. Play rounds of golf at BRG Kings Island – the only course in Vietnam accessible only by boat – and FLC Ha Long Bay Golf Club that has awe inspiring views of Ha Long Bay. You’ll finish your holiday on a high with an overnight cruise to the UNESCO World Heritage Listed – Ha Long Bay .
Day 1 – Arrival in Hanoi, transfer to hotel
Day 2 – Golf at BRG King’s Island Golf Resort (Robert McFarland course with scenic mountain and lakeside views) including cart (sharing) green &caddie
Day 3 – Golf at FLC Ha Long Bay Golf Club (stunning course overlooking Ha Long Bay) including cart (sharing) and caddie
Day 4 – Transfer to Halong Bay for overnight cruise on boat (full board)
Day 5 – Disembarkation, transfer to Hanoi airport for departure home
- Price per golfer, twin sharing: 960 USD
- Price per golfer, single: 1,385 USD
- Price per non-golfer, twin sharing: 760 USD
- 2 nights at Superior Room at 5* Movepick Hanoi Hotel with breakfast inclusive
- 1 night at Deluxe Golf View Room at 5* FLC Halong Grand Hotel with breakfast inclusive
- 1 night at Deluxe Balcony Cabin at 5* Paradise Luxury Cruise with fullboard
- 1 round of golf in Hanoi
- 1 round of golf in Halong
- One caddie per golfer at each golf course
- Golf carts at each golf course
- Return airport and land transfers
- All taxes and service charges